Programmer vs World is a podcast centered around asking the hard coding, programming, engineering and software architecture related questions but with a fun and humorous touch. Each podcast we select a specific topic and have a group discussion on it. Some of our questions are:
- Should we really be using a NoSQL database for anything?
- What is good code? Isn’t it really just a way of being egotistical and biased? You can’t really measure any of it.
- Is Unity just a crutch for game programmers? Shouldn’t they learn the hard way?
- Can you really write something that hasn’t been written before? Isn’t there a finite number of combinations? Does that make it a science and less art?
- Why is it so hard for women to establish themselves in the industry?
- Is DB direct really that bad? Aren’t you architects just a bunch of ivory tower service oriented ass-clowns?
- You’re never going to use a tablet as you main PC. Let’s be real about this.
- Do we really need jQuery anymore? Just use document.querySelectorAll and shut up!
- Will SPA hype be dead in a few years?
and much much more…..
Tune in or tune out, we nerds are going to get real.